Know Something....!

Hello my Dear Blog....hehe

Seminggu da x update blog... Rindu rsanya...hehehe...

12/12/2010
Someone purpose me.... being a girlfriend... but.... I dont knw him... i only knw his nme, only knw whre he live, school, his fren... actually he is my Schoolmate... n tht day we meet.... dia ok la, romantic person, caring??? ada la ckit2... But for me, if he really love me, i will do da same....hehe... now, i just wanna wait n see next step from him... i not do the same thing or same situation at miri again... make me sick!!!!huhu

13/12/2010
Do da same job.....at ofis...huhu...Lelah mek tok....huhu..

14/12/2010
We meet again.... Go to eat at Satay King..hehe.. Pas 2, round2 town...

15/12/2010
He call me at mid night...huhu... He tell me everything.... i was like ummm???? i dont know... pening ehh...huhuh

16/12/2010
Terkejut!!!!!huhu... Xsangka yg i ne masih penting juak bg u... tp rsa lega coz da berterus terang ngn nya... happy coz nya happy wlupun his mom keep tell him about the marriage...
we meet again...hehe...

17/12/2010
do nothing...hehe

18/12/2010
Tired...:(

19/12/2010
Kerja time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment