My Birthday Celebration


Happy belated birthday to me... Firstly, thanks God that i've lived 21 years in the laand that God has created. I am blessed to be in a life full of challenges...

Anniversary Celebration this time, i was spent eating by my uncle and his family at Restoran Mee Udang Banjir.  Very special for me coz it was a first time eating that.

Next Day, my uncle n i went to Bukit Melawati. it was very peaceful place and green scenery. it was very interesting experience.. i just show u'll some off picture...

Eat a piece of  my chocolate cake, having fun, see monkeys, see all of the wonderful placce in Bukit Melawati... i happy....:) it's was awesome...



Busut Melawati

Makam Diraja, Bukit Melawati

Perigi Beracun, Bukit Melawati

Meriam Penggawa

Batu Hampar.( tempat pancung kepala pada zaman diraja)

Activity at Bukit Melawati.
Rumah Api.


Dat all.... if u'll have time, just go n visit Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor... big experience are waiting u...:)... btw, thnks uncle moha n wife.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment