Damn u!!!

So far, my life is difficult to predict... Since called business woman, a lot of experience that taught me to survive and improve the less... This heart-related discharges may partially readers who are reading, but this is just a small expression of wounded hearts.
Since i became a manager in his company, many of my self-study checklist and only rely on phone calls, sms,fb and so on. But sometimes, the wrong thing to teach me to be strong and carefully every step tht i make it..and determined to get a higher honor. At  the start, i get the great compliments after closing, then he send text to me and said what the great job, or good job, or something like, oh, well done!
i've been accept with pride and happy because i have done things that i think, it's the best...
After the few weeks, i can feel the bad things will happen and be bad... i saw the changes that was revealing, i hear a lot of annoying things and too much of outsiders who try to organized my work as manager.
Tired to listen and patient, a meeting was held, i pretends to chill but i can't control the anger, he called us badly worker..... Imagine that, should u told me like that??? that was annoying... F***!!!...that it's sincere??? u called that grateful??? Sound like RIDICULOUS!!!!
After considering many things, i decided to resign...better i manage my own business, thought thick and thin, no comments and complaints..... and never forget that you sprinkle with gratitude, and 1 thing that u should be remind.... Sprinkle My GRATITUDE for your convenience.. DONT U FORGET!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment