SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI.....




SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

Assalam.... Hey peep's! How about the Raya celebration so far???? A lot of great and wonderful  moment...  It's true rite??? ^.^ Same with me, but stomach ache is always stirring....

So, I continued the story .... On the way back to Tawau takes 2 hours. Many passing cars, large buses that whisk passengers back to Kota Kinabalu and Tawau. I also snap a photo in the car during the trip home ..

If back to the village, I usually have to stop at a market selling grilled chicken livers, grilled chicken wings and satay .. must buy to fill a hungry stomach.
the taste is very delicious, tender and juicy.... Yummy ^.^

Just arrived my grandpa's house, i helped my cousin to prepare the food traditions of Banjar, which is Soto Banjar ..
Eid this year, I am very grateful for the opportunity to perform Sholat Sunat Aidilfitri . Early in the morning we were up early to get ready and have breakfast, eager in the morning, because we can together go to the Mosque which is in my dad's home town. 
Although many reforms such as houses, roads, memories of my father's hometown is also a part of us. After that, we visited the the graveyard late uncle and aunt, who died early in childhood, a sad look atuk in tears of syawal .
  

This is my family picture... Chocolate theme mother was attractive option .... Packets also brown, and curtains .. everything is brown ...Greetings and have fun ... Duit raya this year been good too .... =)


Posing time .... 
 We also went to visit the grave of his late brother. I really miss him ... Do not think he is going so tragic. And now has 10 years left us ...

That's all for 1st day Raya.. Next entry will update soon.... 

EID MUBAROK GUY'S..

0 comments:

Post a Comment